Follow the Money! It is not big business that benefits the greatest.
What is the news media NOT telling you?
Climate is ALWAYS Changing. Is it all a Hoax?
The Heart Appeal without the chocolate moustaches.
#OursToLose This most recent publicity campaign follows the monstrous failure by the same purveyors made in 2009. The CLIMATE DATA since then has not added to the concept that humanity has caused climate change to the degree being so gloriously claimed.
Check out: https://youtu.be/TqVE-uiHs7w Dr. Easterbrook presents a level-headed analysis and makes sure to discredit every conceived argument which Warmists have developed with FACTS.
Dr. Easterbrook presents, explains and unravels every claim
Al Gore stated in 2008 that 40% of the polar icecap at the north pole will be gone in 5 years. FACT: there is no north polar icecap to begin with. Watch the video above! THIS is how careers are made and misinformation corrupts the global economy.
Climate Change (the newest flavor of global warming) is a hoax. It’s my opinion as well. Some readers will not make it this far to comprehend and they will not read it all. That in itself is not being open-minded. Try to remove the emotion and listen to your logic and try to understand. Please.
NOTE: All graphics are active URL links to the original sources.
Adv. Ten Things You Can Do
The most common question we get from people is “what can I do to make a difference?” Here’s a list of ten things you can do to promote the cause of freedom.
1. Use this website to get educated on the evidence against global warming.
2. Sign the petition and send an email to everyone you know to do the same.
3. Post a copy of the Lord Monckton video on your social networking page.
4. Print copies of our Five Facts About Global Warming Flyer and distribute them in your neighborhood.
5. Subscribe to weekly digest emails to keep up to date on the latest postings.
6. Schedule a visit with your members of Congress. If you can’t physically meet with them, the next best thing is to make a phone call. Emails are the least effective method of communication.
7. Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper to educate others in your community.
8. Put a GlobalClimateScam bumper sticker on your car.
9. Create a list of like-minded individuals and keep them updated with emails about the issue.
10. Make a donation to help us promote the cause of truth.